Sustainability is an integral component of our long-term success. We strive to incorporate sustainable practices into our day-to-day operations. We believe that using resources in a responsible manner preserves and protects our environment for future generations.
Our approach is based on the following Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) principles.
- Develop and operate properties to achieve optimum resource efficiency, occupant satisfaction and reduced carbon emissions.
- Anticipating and understanding our asset’s longer-term climate risks, to establish a resilient portfolio.
- Improving the health and wellness of our employees and customers.
- Make a positive contribution to the communities our properties serve.
- Adhere with the principles of Brookfield’s Code of Conduct.
- Be transparent in our reporting to investors and stakeholders.