Office Space for Lease at The Gallery at Harborplace Office
The Gallery at Harborplace Office building is located on the corner of Pratt and Calvert Streets, adjacent to the world-famous Baltimore Inner Harbor. The iconic, emerald-green 30-story high-rise features 265,000 square feet of office space atop of a 680-room Renaissance Hotel. The tower shares the site with The Gallery, a multi-level shopping center featuring Michael Kors, Johnston & Murphy, Pandora, Gap and many other fine national and regional retailers.
Offic tenants enjoy a prime location within easy walking distance of restaurants, museums and cultural attractions such as Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Stadium – home of the Baltimore Ravens. The building offers spectacular Inner Harbor views, 24-hour security and maintenance and five levels of underground parking.
- Building Size: 262,771 sq. ft.
- Parking: Five-level leased parking garage
- Elevator: High elevator bank from 22-28, three elevators; low-rise elevator bank from 14-21, four elevators; 3500 lb. limit
- Ceiling Height: 12'
- Exterior Construction: Steel frame and glass
- Column Spacing: 29' x 29'
- Sprinkler: Wet system
- Connectivity: Verizon, Fiber and T-1 lines
- Security: Lobby attendant, after-hours card access and security patrols
Contact our leasing specialist to explore office leasing opportunities with us.
If you are a member of the media, you may reach out to our public relations team and a response will be provided as quickly as possible. Please understand that media information is listed for the sole purpose of providing assistance to members of the press.